* Pictures * Contact Information * Stuff you should Know
Christmas Quilting Deadline: Monday, October 3, 2016. This is the last date for ensuring your quilts will be quilted before Christmas (and you know it will be here way before we're ready :-). I will try to complete all quilts dropped off after this date, but they will be put in line after the ones turned in before 10/3.
Your quilt top, backing and batting in my hands today, it will typically be quilted and back in your hands in 21 days. Unexpected delays may happen depending on what life deals us, but I try very hard to keep the turnaround to a minimum. I'm about 4 months behind at sending out pictures, but they will be sent out, I promise. :-)
Your quilting will be performed on a Gammill Longarm Machine for the best possible results.
Free pickups in local Worcester County area. Accepting quilts by mail when they are accompanied by a deposit.
My mission is to get your quilt tops out of the closet and into your loved ones arms!
This site is for informational purposes and has been created for some special people to showcase their creations. Please browse the pictures section to see their works of art, and the amazing results longarm quilting can add to your projects. (Be sure to click on the tiny little page numbers on the bottom right of the page to see more pictures...)
Quilting is performed to highlight your work. I believe the majority of quilters would rather showcase their endeavors and have the quilting enhance the quilt, not overpower it.
Included in the quilting service:
Sorry, no jean quilts due to the stress it causes the longarm machine. Embroidered or Applique blocks can be worked around at an additional charge.
- Digital pictures of your quilt being quilted on the longarm machine, and the finished product (see 'quilting work recently performed' in the pictures section of this site).
- I will also trim your quilt as part of the service for no extra charge if requested. All trimmed fabric and batting will be returned to you with the finished quilt.
- An extra large plastic storage bag (not intended for permanent storage, just used to protect your quilt after it is completed).
- Thread color and pattern selection (see the pictures link on the top, 'Quilting Patterns Available' section).
I also offer binding services to complete your quilt. Binding can be made from excess backing fabric or additional fabric you provide. Three types of binding services are available:
1) Creating the binding and attaching it to your quilt for you to hand sew to the back
2) Creating the binding and attaching it by machine to your quilt
3) Creating the binding, attaching it to the quilt and hand-sewing it to the back. (this will add an additional 1-2 weeks to the turn around time due to the time required for the hand sewing.)
Please call or email with any questions or to request an order form with service prices. All calls and emails will be addressed within 24 hours. Call 508-525-5978 or email Questions?@Kiss-Quilting.com (please remove the ? when addressing the email - spam has become unmanageable and this will hopefully eliminate some of it - sorry for the inconvenience).
Enjoy yourself - life is too short!